Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Technique Junkies November 2022 release


Happy November 2022 Release Day!


We have new stamps in the Technique Junkies store today.  All of the November 2022 release stamps are 15% off through November 8.  No codes needed - just add the stamps to your cart and the discount will be applied at checkout.

You can save 10% off everything else in the store by using my code, TJ10Holly.  Stock up on some previously released stamps, Shimmering Bliss sprays, stencils, ink pads, and more.

This month features a fun mix of all kinds of different stamps.  If you're like me and you "Gotta Have it All," here is a great deal for you.  You can get all of the November release stamps for just $78.72.  What a great price for all of these stamps!  Here's a little picture of all of the release stamps: 


For my first card today, I used the fun new All About Winter for the background.  I added a die cut snowflake and then the cute snowman from Snowman Whimsy on top of the large snowflake.



For my second card today, I stamped the beautiful new Holly Bouquet several times onto a kraft card to create this elegant background.  The sentiment is from the Scripted Holidays set.




My last card today is such a fun one!  The Short Girls stamp is so perfect for my niece, and her favorite color is purple, so I blended some purple distress ink on the background panel.  I also stamped the new Beaded Curtain over the purple background with a darker purple ink.



Looking for more inspiration?  Check out what the rest of the Design Team has created with these new release stamps:



Remember, you can use my code, TJ10Holly, to save 10% when you shop at Technique Junkies.  Have a wonderful day!




 

No comments: