Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2022

Glittery Winter Wishes


It may be a bit warm today, but we have a cold front due to blow in tomorrow and we will have temps in the 50's for at least a week.  Believe me, the 50's are COLD to us here in TX.  Hahahahaaaa!  I'm going to be working on some hearty soups and casseroles this weekend to get us through this cold snap.

Today's card features a beautiful new stencil from A Colorful Life Designs called Starlight.  I placed this Starlight stencil on some rich blue cardstock, and then I spread some glitter paste over the stencil.  After I removed the stencil, I let the paste dry completely, and then I added the sentiment (Honey Bee Stamps) and adhered this to a white card base.

I love that gorgeous glittery stenciled panel.  It's called Starlight, but it actually reminds me of a snowflake.  You can see some wonderful snowflake stencils by using the Search feature or by clicking HERE.  

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  This code will help you save 10% off your order, and every little bit helps, doesn't it?  You can see all of the wonderful new stencils HERE and the Starlight stencil can be found HERE.  Have a great day!


 

No comments: