Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2022

Penguin Snowfall


It is chilly this morning, but it's not snowing like it is in my card above.  Do you have snow where you are?

I used the new Falling Flakes stencil from A Colorful Life Designs and spread some white Luxe Glaze (Picket Fence Studios) over the stencil onto some blue cardstock.  While the glaze was drying, I stamped the penguin and the sentiment (PTI) and colored the little guy with Copic markers.  After I cut out the penguin and sentiment with a circle die, I adhered it to the snowy background and trimmed off the left side of the circle.  Don't you just love those big fluffy snowflakes?  It's hard to see from the picture, but they are glittery and sparkly from the Luxe Glaze that I used.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can pick up this Falling Flakes stencil while you are filling up your cart with all the great stencils in the store.  Check out this month's great new stencils HERE and browse through the Christmas stencils HERE.  Have fun shopping!


 

No comments: