Pages

Thursday, November 3, 2022

Christmas Candles


Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a Christmas card that I created with a new stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  This gorgeous new stencil is called Christmas Candles, and I did something a little bit different with this one. 

I started by cutting my white cardstock to 11" x 4.25" and then I folded it in half for an A2 sized card (5.5x4.25).  Then I placed the Christmas Candles stencil on the card and taped it down.  Next, I grabbed some Copic markers and colored in the leaves, the berries, the candles, and the flames.  After I removed the stencil, I went over the leaves and berries with a glitter pen to define those shapes.  Then I stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts below the candles with a black pigment ink (Versafine Clair Nocturne).

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You'll save 10% off your order, so check out the Christmas Candles stencil as well as all the other great new stencils HERE.  Happy Shopping!


 

No comments: