Pages

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Snowman with Spiral Skies


Good morning!  The weather tricked us again and now we are in second summer here.  We had False Fall for a couple of weeks and now we're going to have record-breaking heat this week.  Oy!  So to cool down, I thought I'd share this cute snowman card with y'all today.

I stamped this snowman (Colorado Craft Company) with Copic markers and then fussy cut him.  The little snowy hill was cut with a wavy hillside die, and then I brushed some gray ink across the top and added some Stardust Stickles.  While this was drying, I created my white card base.  Then I placed the Simple Spirals stencil from A Colorful Life Designs over the card base and brushed gray ink over that.  It does kinda look like swirly gusts of wind, doesn't it?  

After the Stickles on my snowy hill was dry, I stamped the sentiment with gray ink and adhered it to the card.  Then I glued down the snowman and added more Stardust Stickles to the bottom of the snowman.  You can't go wrong with more glitter.  LOL!

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop for stencils at A Colorful Life Designs.  You'll save 10% off your entire order, so stay cool and have fun shopping!!


 

No comments: