Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

Oh Baby!


Good morning!  I'm sharing one more baby card this month, and this time I've used the Oh Baby and the Stork stencils from A Colorful Life Designs.  I brushed some mint green ink through the Oh Baby stencil onto some soft green cardstock first.  Then I placed the Stork stencil above the sentiment and spread some pale green pearlescent paste over the stencil.  After the paste dried, I adhered this soft green card panel to a white card base.

I chose these shades of green because they are gender neutral, so I can use these for anyone who is expecting.  Some other colors I've used for this purpose have been lavender, peach, and yellow.  You don't have to use the traditional pinks or blues for your baby cards.  :-)

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You'll save 10% off your order, so stock up the stencils that catch your eye.  There's a bunch of great baby stencils, tons of gorgeous Christmas stencils, and there's even zombie stencils for those of you who like to make Halloween projects.  LOL  Have a wonderful day!


 

No comments: