Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2022

Enjoy the Little Things


Good morning!  Today I have a very clean and simple card to share with y'all.  The current Power Poppy challenge is to showcase their wonderful sentiments, and I picked this one from the Wildflower Mini digital set.  Because the sentiment is all about the little things, I purposely kept this card super simple.  I grabbed some papers and glued them down to the card base, and then I die cut the sentiment with a rounded rectangle die.  That's it.  No ribbons, no bling, no extras.  The focus is completely on this great sentiment.

You still have a few days to enter the Power Poppy challenge.  You can check out the details HERE and drool over the gorgeous artwork.  Oh, and there is a list of digital sets that are on sale right now, so take advantage of that while you can.  Enjoy your weekend!!

 

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love, love how sweet this card is! I love the design and the patterned papers! Simple, elegant, and lovely. Fantastic job as always, Holly!

ChristineCreations said...

You know....the clean simple design with the focus on those pattterns is such a lovely one! Beautiful Holly! Thanks so much for joining us for The Blossom Challenge!