Pages

Tuesday, September 13, 2022

Baby Boy Moon and Stars Onesie



Good morning!  Today I'm sharing this sweet baby boy onesie card that I created with some stencils from A Colorful Life Designs.  I started by placing the Marvelous Masks Onesie stencil onto some white cardstock and I filled in the area with a dark blue ink.  While this Onesie stencil was still in place, I put the Moon and Stars stencil over that and taped it down.  I carefully spread some white glitter paste (Artic Fox Paper Glaze Luxe from Picket Fence Studios) over the Moon and Stars stencil, lifted both stencils, and let the piece dry completely.  

Because I had used a blue dye ink on the onesie, the white glitter paste absorbed some of that tint.  Hence, we have some pale blue glittery moon and stars instead of white.  I actually like it this way - it IS a baby boy card, after all!  

I glued this onesie panel to a dark blue mat and adhered it to a white card base.  The "baby boy" was die cut from the same dark blue cardstock, and the die is from Frantic Stamper.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can pick up these Onesie stencils, the Moon and Stars stencil, and many others.  Have fun looking through all the great categories of stencils!  


 

No comments: