Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2022

Grandma Cards


Good morning!  Today I'm sharing some fun cards that I made for someone who just became a new grandma last week.  The stencils in this month's release at A Colorful Life Designs are all about babies, and there are a few that celebrate the new grandmas and grandpas as well.  On the card above, I used the new Best Moms stencil with some patterned paper and a sweet little gingham bow.

On the card below, I used the awesome new Be A stencil.  You can choose the grandma "name" that you want with this sentiment.  That's such a cool idea, and I went with "Meemaw" because we're in Texas and it just fits, ya know?  LOL  I also used the new Stork stencil with some pink glitter glaze from Picket Fence Studios.


You can see all of the new September release stencils HERE.  There are some fabulous general pattern (background) stencils included if you're not looking for baby stencils.  I'll share a card with one of those new pattern stencils with y'all tomorrow.  If you'd like to shop at A Colorful Life Designs, be sure to use this code, HollyFan10, so you can save 10% off your order.  Have a wonderful day!








 

No comments: