Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Bloom with Joy


I recently purchased a Memorydex and I am filling it up with some fun little memorydex cards.  On this floral piece, I printed out the flowers and the sentiment from the Bloom with Joy set from Polka Dot Orchard and then colored the flowers with Copic markers.  I wanted an early fall vibe, so I used some pinks and oranges for the flowers.  After I was done coloring, I cut this card out with a memorydex die.  

Polka Dot Orchard has some of the best sentiments I've ever seen, and I love the sentiment on this card.  Some of the newest digi sets have some Ready Prints where the images are already resized and formatted for card fronts.  All you have to do is print them and use them as desired.  

Check out the great stuff in the Polka Dot Orchard store.  You'll find digital stamps, stencils, and some fun earrings as well as home decor items.  Have fun browsing around!


 

No comments: