Pages

Sunday, September 18, 2022

Box of Crayon Leaves


Good morning!  It alllllmost feels like fall here, because the mornings are just a tiny bit cooler and crisper than they have been over the past four months.  We are still in the 90's in the afternoons, so it's not quite there yet, but I do think there is some hope for some cool fall weather on the horizon.  So with that in mind, I had a lot of fun with today's card.  

I stamped the new Leaves background from Technique Junkies with a dark brown permanent ink onto some white cardstock and let it dry.  Then I had a blast watercoloring the leaves in various shades of yellow, orange, red, green, and magenta.  While this was drying, I stamped the sentiment from the Autumn set (Technique Junkies) with the same dark brown ink I used for the background.  That sentiment says it all, and it really does look like I used all the crayons in the box to color those leaves, doesn't it?  LOL

Please feel free to use this code, TJ10Holly, when you shop at Technique Junkies.  You'll save 10% off your entire order, so grab this beautiful new Leaves Background stamp and check out all the great fall stamps from this month's release HERE.  Have a great day!



 

No comments: