Pages

Friday, October 1, 2021

Technique Junkies October 2021 Release


Happy October 2021 Release Day!

We have new stamps and stencils in the Technique Junkies store today.  All of the October 2021 release stamps are 15% off through October 8.  No codes needed - just add the stamps to your cart and the discount will be applied at checkout.

You can save 10% off everything else in the store by using my code, TJ10Holly.  Stock up on some previously released stamps, Shimmering Bliss sprays, stencils, ink pads, and more.

For my first card today, I used the beautiful new Christmas Frame and a sentiment from the new Light of Faith set.  I stamped the Christmas Frame with a dark green ink right onto the green card base.  I used the same green ink to stamp the sentiment and I added layers of green and gold cardstock under the sentiment.


On my second card today, I decided to go with a soft and sweet color combo.  I stamped this wreath from the gorgeous new Poinsettia Wreath Wishes set with a metallic brown ink onto some kraft cardstock.  Using my MISTI tool, I stamped the sentiment from the Poinsettia Wreath Wishes set inside the wreath - you can see it fits perfectly!  I stamped the wreath again with kraft ink onto some white cardstock, colored the poinsettia with pink Copic markers, and cut out just the poinsettia.  I paper pieced the poinsettia onto the stamped wreath on the kraft cardstock and added a chocolate pearl to the center of the flower.  


For my third card today, I went bold and dramatic with black cardstock and gold embossing powder.  This fun new Retro Ornaments background was stamped with Versamark, covered with gold embossing powder, and heated with a heat tool.  The sentiment is from the new Light of Faith set.  I love this new Retro Ornaments background - it's giving me those 70's vibes!


Looking for more inspiration?  Check out what the rest of the Design Team has created with these new release stamps:




Remember, you can use my code, TJ10Holly, to save 10% off when you shop at Technique Junkies.  Have a wonderful day!







 

No comments: