Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Snowflake Wishes Trio


Good morning!  I'm thinking cool thoughts with this trio of snowflake cards because yesterday was over 90 degrees here.  As I type this, some places like Colorado are getting 6 to 12 inches of snow.  That's crazy, isn't it?  

I used the beautiful new Elegant Snowflake stencil from A Colorful Life Designs to create these little works of art.  I placed the stencil down on some gray cardstock and then spread three different colors of a glittery paste over the stencil.  After the three panels dried, I added the die cut sentiments (Elizabeth Craft Designs) and adhered them to white card bases.  

The close-ups of each card are shown below.  Which one is your favorite?  Is the pink calling your name, or does the teal make you swoon?  Do you melt for the classic white snowflake with the palest touches of pink?  I love all three of them mostly because I'm all about the glitter!  Hahaha!!

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop for stencils at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order and you'll have some great new stencils to play with.  Happy Shopping! 

 






 

No comments: