Pages

Monday, October 18, 2021

Holiday Joy with Pink Trees


Good morning!  I'm in a pink mood today, so I'm sharing this holiday card with pink trees.  I used the new Christmas Tree Edger 1 stencil from A Colorful Life Designs to brush three different colors of pink distress oxide inks onto some white cardstock.  I started with the lightest color of pink and placed the Christmas Tree Edger 1 stencil in the middle the paper.  Then I picked up the stencil and moved it down just a little bit and used a slightly darker color of ink for the second row of trees.  The bottom row of trees is the darkest color of pink and I used that ink to stamp the sentiment as well.  

To add a little shimmer to my holiday card, I flicked some clear shimmer spray over the whole piece.  It looks like it's snowing with these shimmery snowflakes.  

To save some money, please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You'll save 10% off your entire order.   Have fun shopping!


 

1 comment:

the PaperTemptress said...

I am truly loving the directions stencils are going in...you can do so much with them anymore...love that thy are inexpensive and easy to store...when you are a stamp, die, and paper addict like me you really have to consider storage since my house now looks like I am a beginner horder lol
this is super cute!