Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2021

Blue Green Fa La La Trees


Good morning!  Remember how I was in a pink mood on Monday?  Well, today I'm in a blue-green mood.  I pulled out some blue and green distress inks and made this fun mix-up of trees with a cute holiday background.  The fun background was stenciled with the new Fa La La stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  How cute is that?  I love the tiny little hearts all over the letters.

The trees (a very old stamp set from PTI) were stamped with green and teal distress inks and then cut out with scissors.  I had fun arranging them on the card, adjusting for the different heights and colors and widths of the trees.  After I glued everything down, I sprayed the card with an iridescent glitter.  It's a very subtle glitter and, therefore, very hard to capture on camera.

This would be a fun and easy card to mass produce.  If you haven't made your Christmas cards yet, this card came together in about 10 minutes.  Set up an assembly line to stencil the background, stamp and cut the trees, and you could have 50 to 100 cards done in an afternoon.

Feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You'll save 10% off your entire order and you'll have some fun to stencils to play with.  Have a great day!


 

No comments: