Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2021

Elegant Winter Blessings


Good morning!  This month is all about Christmas in October, and I'm sharing this icy stenciled snowflake card with y'all today.  I used the new Elegant Snowflake stencil from A Colorful Life Designs, and I love this gorgeous stencil.  I sprayed this with Pixie spray and placed it onto some dark blue cardstock.  Then I spread some Sparkle Paper Glitz (Picket Fence Studios) over the stencil and let it dry.  This is so glittery and gorgeous!  I added some sheer ribbon and the sentiment (Honey Bee Stamps) to complete this sophisticated look.

Check out all the great new stencils at A Colorful Life Designs this month.  You can use this coupon - HollyFan10 - to save 10% off your entire order.  If you're working on your Christmas cards this month, now is the perfect time to stock up on some great holiday stencils.  Have a great week!





 

No comments: