Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Trio of Beautiful Leaves


Good morning, friends!  Fall is in the air and I'm so excited for the cooler temperatures.  I can actually go outside and not melt!  LOL  I am sharing these fall-themed cards with you today.  I used three new stencils from A Colorful Life Designs and made a set of cards.

I started by placing my stencils down onto some kraft cardstock.  Then I spread three different colors of stencil paste over the stencils, pulled the stencils off, and set them aside to dry.  I added the sentiment to each leaf panel and then adhered those to some dark brown card bases.  I love how each leaf looks so distinctive and yet they all work together beautifully as a set.  I have listed the stencils I used on each close-up picture below.







 




Go check out all the great stencils available at A Colorful Life Designs.  If you use this code, HollyFan10, you will save 10% off your entire order.  Happy Fall!

No comments: