Pages

Friday, September 24, 2021

Beyond the Blue #34 - Pink Autumn


Happy Friday!  I'm popping in with a couple of cards that I made for today's Beyond the Blue challenge.  This week we are celebrating Pink Autumn.  What does autumn mean to you?  Pumpkins, leaves, pretty cups filled with hot chocolate?  To me, autumn is the season for all things pumpkin.  So I pulled out some pumpkin dies from Honey Bee Stamps and I had a blast creating these pink autumn pumpkin cards. I went glittery for the first card and vintage/distressed for my second card.  


Come play along with the Beyond the Blue challenge and show us your Pink Autumn creations.  It's time to celebrate the the changing leaves and the arrival of pumpkins everywhere and the first crisp cool day after a long hot summer.  Have a great weekend!


 

No comments: