Pages

Friday, September 10, 2021

Beyond the Blue #32 - Let it Shimmer


Today's Beyond the Blue challenge is to make your card or project shimmery.  You know I couldn't pass up that challenge!  I love all things glittery and shimmery.  Imagine my surprise when I found out there is a new (to me, anyway) product that I had not heard of.  Creative Expressions makes a Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Sparkles powder that has shimmer in it.  You sprinkle it on your project, mist it with water, and you'll see a fabulous explosion of color and shimmer.  Can you see the shimmer and sparkle on my card above?  It's just gorgeous.  I am in love with this Pixie Sparkle product, and I know what I'm asking Santa for this year!!!  LOL

Come play along with us on the Beyond the Blue blog.  Share your shimmery creation in the linky tool so we can all see it.  :-)

Products used:
Cosmic Shimmer Pixie Sparkles - Beyond Blue color (Creative Expressions)
snowflake embossing folder - Taylored Expressions
teeeeeny little snow flakes die - Taylored Expressions
Happy Holidays sentiment die - Hero Arts


 



 

No comments: