Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2021

Fall Scene Inside a Leaf


Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a card I created with a stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  This month's stencil release includes some large leaf stencils, and I wanted to see if I could create a little scene inside one of the leaves.  I took the Layered Beech Leaf 1 stencil and placed it on some kraft cardstock.  Then I lightly brushed some kraft ink inside the leaf stencil, just enough so you can define the edges of the leaf on the paper.

While the stencil was still in place, I stamped the cute little pumpkin scene with some dark brown ink and used some markers to color in the pumpkins and the tiny leaves.  I removed the stencil and stamped the sentiment and added the die cut "fall" above that.  After I adhered this kraft panel to a pumpkin colored card base, I wrapped some twine around the top of the card.

Isn't that cute?!  Now I want to create scenes inside all the other leaf stencils.  If you'd like to pick up some of these stencils, please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10.  You'll save 10% off your entire order when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  Enjoy your weekend!
  



 

No comments: