Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2021

Glittery Leafy Friend


Sometimes you just need to send a glittery, leafy, one layer, CAS card to a friend.  This card definitely checks all those boxes.  I started by sponging some green ink through the beautiful new Luxuriant Leaves stencil from A Colorful Life Designs onto a green card base.  After I was done with the ink, I left the stencil in place and sprayed over the top with some gold glitter spray.  I immediately took the stencil off and washed it with soapy water before the spray could dry on the stencil.  After my card base was completely dry, I added the sentiment from Honey Bee Stamps.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% on your entire order when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  There are hundreds of stencils to choose from, including this new Luxuriant Leaves stencil and the Maple Leaves stencil I shared yesterday.  Have a great day!


 

No comments: