Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Feeding my Dolly



Sweet N Sassy Stamps is hosting this week's CPS sketch, so I thought I'd play along. I actually rotated the sketch around to fit my stamped image (Sarah Kay line by Stampavie), so it may look a wee bit different to you.

I colored the image with Copic Markers (getting better at the blending thing), and I used some designer papers from the Basic Grey Eva collection. I picked my marker colors according to what I could match up in the designer papers. The buttons are adhered with bits of pop up glue dots after being tied with linen thread through their holes.

Can't chat too long, since I still have to clean the kitchen and get ready for work again tomorrow. Have a great night!

4 comments:

Ceal said...

Adorable Holly!

Joan Ervin said...

Awwww, this is absolutely precious!!! You are such a fabulous artist, Holly....your coloring is drop dead gorgeous!!!

Sandy said...

This is really sweet looking. Great job!

Lea L. said...

What a cute card!! Thanks for playing at CPS this past week!

~Lea