Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CBCC #23 - Color Challenge




Today's CBCC Challenge is a color challenge. Today we are using Real Red, Pink Passion, and Chocolate Chip. I sort of went outside the norm and made a little Valentine's purse instead of a card. I had seen something similar somewhere else, and it just stuck in my head. You know what that means. I have to make it or else it will stay in my head and drive me crazy. :-)





This is really easy. Simply cut out two of the real red pieces from the Stampin Up Petal Die Cut with the Big Shot, fold over two of the petals, glue them together, and you have a cute little heart shaped purse! Can you guess who will be getting this on Valentine's Day? I'll fill it with some shredded paper and some yummy chocolate candies and give it to my honey. :-)

Play with us, and upload your creation to SCS or PCP (use keyword CBCC23). Here is what the rest of the Challenge Chicks have created:

Courtney Fowler
Chris Dickinson
Maria Fiscella
Lorie Ames
Danielle Marcus
Sarah Anderson
Sparkle Smith
Maria Gurnsey
Kim

9 comments:

Lorie said...

Absolutely fantastic girl! I'm wishing I had that die! :o)

Anonymous said...

what a cute litle valentine :)

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh Sweet! Love what you did with that die....Super cute Holly!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is darling!

Dani said...

Oh my super cute! What an awesome idea! :)

Courtney said...

oooOOOOOOoooooOOOo... this is just begging for chocolate!!!

Ceal said...

I am thinkin you need to fill it with some kisses and send it this way :) Its adorable!

Kim said...

Holly you totally rocked this challenge! GREAT creation! I love it!!!! It's so pretty! Thanks for all of your well wishes...my migraine did go away...after I took a bunch of my migraine meds and got a bunch of sleep! :) Thank goodness!
Hugs~ Kim

Joan Ervin said...

This is just too cute, Holly....perfect to fill up with chocolate!!! Hummmm, I wonder who is getting one of these for V-day!!!