Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2022

Spring Magnolia Blossoms


Happy Mother's Day!  I thought I'd share some pretty flowers for all the women out there today.  I stamped the gorgeous Magnolia Branch Border from Technique Junkies with a brown dye ink, colored the flowers and leaves with Copic markers, and then brushed some Antique Linen Distress ink around the edges of the white cardstock.  I went with a pink and brown color combo for a sort of vintage, antique feel.  The sentiment is from the In Full Bloom Sentiments set, and I tied some brown twine around the bottom of the card.

Please feel free to use this code, TJ10Holly, when you shop at Technique Junkies.  You'll save 10% off your order and you can stock up on stamps, stencils, glitter paint, and Shimmering Bliss sprays.  Have a wonderful day!


 

No comments: