Pages

Monday, May 2, 2022

Fairy Flowers and Dragonfly


Good morning!  Here is a fun card I made using some new stencils from A Colorful Life Designs.  I placed the Fairy Flowers stencil over some white cardstock, and then I brushed some pink inks over the flower petals.  Then I very carefully brushed some green ink over the flower stems and lifted the stencil off.  I used the same green ink on the large dragonfly from the Dragonflies stencil.  I lifted the Dragonflies stencil off the paper and then covered the green dragonfly with some Star Dust Stickles.  I used the same Star Dust Stickles in the centers of the two flowers.  After this glitter glue dried, I stamped the sentiment with some black ink and then added this panel to a bright pink card base.

I love these fun whimsical flowers!  You can save 10% when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs by using this code, HollyFan10.  You can pick up these fabulous Fairy Flowers and the Dragonflies stencils as well as many other wonderful stencils.  Have a lovely day!!


 

No comments: