Pages

Sunday, May 1, 2022

Bold Floral Butterfly Hello


Good morning!  Today is the first of a new month, and there are brand new stencils ready for you in the A Colorful Life Designs store.  I used the gorgeous new Layered Mixed Butterfly (set of two stencils) on my card above.  Isn't that just beautiful?!  I love the mixture of the butterfly wing and the flowers - it's so elegant!

I started by brushing some yellow ink over the large open area stencil.  Then I placed the intricate butterfly stencil inside that opening, leaving the first stencil in place, and I brushed some orange and red inks over the wings and the flowers and butterfly body.  I love the vibrant colors on this gorgeous stenciled butterfly.

All of the new stencils this month are just beautiful, and if you're like me and you gotta have em all, you can buy them all with the click of one button - the Master Creator Bundle for May 2022.  You can get all of the May 2022 stencils for only $88.68, which is a great deal.  You can see all the stencils below:



Don't forget, you can always use my code, HollyFan10, to save 10% on your entire order at A Colorful Life Designs.  Come on back tomorrow to see what I've created with the Fairy Flowers and the Dragonflies stencils.  :-)


 

No comments: