Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Bloom with Happiness


Good morning!  I'm popping in to share this floral brick wall card with you today.  I used the new Layered Vines stencil from A Colorful Life Designs with some Distress Oxide inks and a kraft card base.  That's right - there's no layers on this card except for the sentiment.  I used oxide inks because they show up better on colored cardstocks.  If I had used a pale pink dye ink on this, you would not be able to see the pale pink flowers at all.

After I stenciled all the leaves and flowers, I used a brick embossing folder to add that texture to the card.  The sentiment is from Honey Bee Stamps and I used the same pink oxide inks on that.  The ink actually oxidized when I used it on the "bloom" die cut, so it has that hazy, white-ish cast on it.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You'll save 10% off your entire order, and you can grab this Layered Vines stencil as well as hundreds of others that catch your eye.  I honestly love all the stencils from A Colorful Life Designs!  Have a wonderful day!


 

No comments: