Pages

Monday, May 9, 2022

Spring Flowers on Strips


Good morning!  Today I'm sharing this spring flowers card that I created with the Summer Flowers stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  Yes, a spring card made with summer flowers... seems contradictory, doesn't it??  LOL  

I started by cutting some strips of colored cardstock in shades of green and peach, and then I glued them down onto a card front.  Then I placed the Summer Flowers stencil over the strips and used a sponge dauber to apply some Versamark ink over the stencil.  After I lifted the stencil, I covered the piece with white embossing powder and melted it with my heat tool.  Finally, I added the sentiment from Honey Bee Stamps in the lower right corner.

I love this beautiful stencil and this is one that I will use a lot.  I already have more ideas swirling around in my head.  Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your order when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  There are so many wonderful stencils to choose from, so click on the SHOP ALL button to browse.  Have a wonderful day!

No comments: