Pages

Monday, November 15, 2021

Let it Snow!


I'm amazed that parts of the US already have snow and it's not even Thanksgiving yet!  Snow is a very rare thing where I live, so it always seems magical when I see it on tv or on cards.  I used the aptly named Snow stencil from A Colorful Life Designs to create this glittery sparkly card that I'm sharing with you today.

The sentiment and the snowflakes are all on the same stencil so it's easy to create a bunch of these cute cards.  I started by spreading some clear glitter glaze over the Snow stencil onto some blue cardstock.  While that was drying, I cleaned off the stencil, dried it off, and brushed some blue ink over the sentiment on some white cardstock.  When the glitter glaze was completely dry, I adhered the sentiment and glued the panel to a card base.  

I love the sparkle on these gorgeous snowflakes!  If you'd like to go shopping for stencils, please use code HollyFan10 when you check out at A Colorful Life Designs.  You'll save 10% off your order.  Happy Shopping!


 

No comments: