Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Pink Poinsettia Wishes


How about a pretty pink poinsettia to put a smile on your face today?  I used the gorgeous Single Poinsettia stencil from A Colorful Life Designs to create this soft Christmas card.  I placed the stencil down on my white cardstock, masked off the center and the leaf/stem areas with washi tape, and brushed some soft pink ink over the flower.  Then I took the washi tape off, masked off the flower areas and brushed yellow ink in the center and a soft green ink on the leaf and stem.

Because I can't resist a bit of sparkle, I sprayed the piece with some silver glitter spray.  You can see a hint of the subtle glitter in the picture below.


Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your order and you'll have some great new stencils to play with!


 

No comments: