Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2021

Holly Jolly


Good morning!  I'm popping in with this fun and glittery Holly Jolly Christmas card.  I used the gorgeous new Layered Holly stencils from A Colorful Life Designs to create the background.  This is a two piece stencil where one is just the leaves and the other is just the berries.  This allows you to use different colors and different mediums for the leaves and berries.  I started by brushing some green inks over the leaf stencil, and then I spread red glitter paste over the berries stencil.  After the red glitter paste dried, I added the die cut sentiment banner (Concord and 9th) and adhered my stenciled panel to a card.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your order, so have fun shopping!


 

No comments: