Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2021

Trio of Pines


Good morning!  It's a cold day here and I'm ready to snuggle under a blankie with some hot cocoa.  I thought I'd share these snowy cards with you before I go make my hot cocoa.  :-)

I used three of the new release stencils from A Colorful Life Designs for these cards - Pine Tree Center, Pine Tree Duo, and Pine Tree Right.  I love that each of these has their own personality even though I used the same colors and added the same white paint for the snow.  I placed the stencils down onto some mossy green cardstock and sponged a darker green ink over the stencils.  After I took the stencils off, I placed all three inked pieces inside a box and flicked white paint over them.  While the paint was drying, I die-cut all three sentiments (Elizabeth Craft Designs) and cut the cardstock for the mini slimline card bases.  Then I glued everything down after the paint was completely dry.

You are welcome to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You can stock up on holiday stencils, floral stencils, abstract stencils (perfect for gel press prints), and plenty of nature-themed prints like these pine trees.  Have a wonderful day!






 

No comments: