Pages

Monday, November 1, 2021

Happy Holly Days


There's a new stencil release at A Colorful Life Designs, and this Layered Holly stencil caught my eye right away.  I couldn't wait to play with this set!  

This Layered Holly stencil comes in two parts.  One 6x6 stencil is just the leaves, and the other 6x6 stencil is just the berries.  I started with the berries and sponged some bold vivid red ink over the stencil onto some white cardstock.  Then I carefully placed the leaves stencil and spread some glittery green paste over the whole piece.  I pulled the stencil off and set the paper aside to dry completely.

Isn't that bright and glittery and fun?  It totally says Christmas to me.  Head on over to A Colorful Life Designs and see what stencils you can't live without.  Feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order.  Happy Shopping!



 

No comments: