Pages

Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Season's Greetings Poinsettia


It's a gray, overcast day today in preparation for a stormy cold front that is supposed to blow through Texas tomorrow.  The highs are only going to be in the 50's for a couple of days, and that chilly weather is perfect for making Christmas cards.  

I used the gorgeous new Single Poinsettia stencil from A Colorful Life Designs to create this clean and simple card.  I taped off the stem/leaf and the center part first so I could blend some red inks over the flower petals.  Then I took the tape off and masked around the center and the stem/leaf so I could brush some yellow and green inks over those areas.  I love how vibrant this poinsettia is!  The die cut sentiment is from Elizabeth Craft Designs.

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  You will save 10% off your entire order, and there are hundreds of beautiful stencils to choose from.  I hope you have a wonderful week!


 

No comments: