Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Enjoy Your Day


 

Good morning, everyone!  I hope you are all doing well.  It's a gray day here today, so I thought I would post a bright and colorful card to bring a smile to our faces.  

I started by using the brand new Tic Tac Toe Mask stencil from A Colorful Life Designs on some mango cardstock.  I brushed some mango ink over the stencil and let it dry while I stamped and cut all the flowers and leaves.  These stamps are actually from my mom's stash.  I raided her studio and came home with a ton of "new" stamps last year.  

After I arranged the flowers and leaves on the card, I stamped the "Enjoy" directly onto the stenciled mango cardstock and then added the white strip with the rest of the sentiment.  I love how bright and spring-y this looks.  

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  There is a huge selection of stencils to choose from.  I want them all!  :-)

Tic Tac Toe Mask stencil - https://acolorfullifedesigns.com/tic-tac-toe-mask-stencil/

No comments: