Pages

Monday, March 8, 2021

Beyond the Blue #6 Peacock Dream


Good morning, everyone!  I'm back with another card that I created for this week's Beyond the Blue challenge.  I just couldn't stop playing with my gel press and A Colorful Life Designs stencils.  This time I used the dramatic Peacock Feathers stencil from A Colorful Life Designs with some magenta and blue acrylic paint on my gel press.  After the print dried, I spayed it with some Gold Glimmer Mist.  You can see the awesome shimmer a bit better in the picture below.


  Have you seen the fun challenges over at Beyond the Blue?  They post a new one every Friday, and I hope you play along when you get a chance.  It is a great way to learn more about your tools and mediums and become more comfortable with using them.

Be sure to use this code, HollyFan10, when you shop for stencils over at A Colorful Life Designs.  You'll save 10% on your entire order, so fill up your cart with all kinds of fabulous stencils!  

 

No comments: