Pages

Friday, March 12, 2021

Beyond the Blue #7 - Good Friends


Hello everyone!  I've officially joined the Design Team over at Beyond the Blue, and this is my card for today's challenge.  This week's challenge is to use what you have in your stash from when you were trying a special technique.  I used a leftover gel press print from last week's Beyond the Blue challenge for my background and stamped the sentiment directly onto it. Come on over and play with us this week as we use up some of our UFO's from our crafty piles.

The stencil that you see in my background is the gorgeous Fine Vines from A Colorful Life Designs.  I brayered some paint onto my gel press and placed the stencil over the paint. After I pulled a print with the stencil in place, I took the stencil off and pulled another print. There was still just a hint of ink left on the gel press for another print, and this is what I pulled. Use code HollyFan10 to save 10% when you shop for stencils at A Colorful Life Designs.


No comments: