Pages

Saturday, March 6, 2021

Beyond the Blue #6 - Pink is Perfect


 Good morning!  I'm back with another card for this week's Beyond the Blue challenge.  This time I went just a bit further by stamping a French script background over my printed piece.  I used a soft pink dye ink, and you can see it in the pink areas on my card.  But the green/yellow areas where I used acrylic paint completely resisted the ink.  It's such a cool effect!

I used the Feathery Leaves stencil from A Colorful Life Designs for this card.  It provides some wonderfully large blank areas which works great for a technique like this where you want to stamp a background.  You can use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% when you shop for stencils at A Colorful Life Designs.

Check out the Beyond the Blue challenge and play along with us!  They just announced that they are drawing prizes, so you might be a winner just for playing.  :-)


No comments: