Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2024

Merry Grinchmas


Good morning!  Have you watched the original cartoon with the Grinch?  That's such a classic Christmas movie, and A Colorful Life Designs has some awesome stencils based on classic moments from that movie.  One of them is this new Stink Stank Stunk stencil with the Grinch holding one of the ornaments from the Whoville village.

I placed this Stink Stank Stunk stencil over some white cardstock and masked off the ornament.  The Grinch hand was inked up with Lemongrass ink (Concord &9th).  I removed the mask from the ornament and carefully masked the green fingers before I inked up the ornament with Lumberjack Plaid distress ink.  I went over the top of the ornament with a gold pen and then added a gold twine bow.  

For the card, I placed the same stencil so that the sentiment was at the bottom of a Lemongrass card.  I brushed some black ink over the sentiment, removed the stencil, and let it dry.  The first stenciled panel with the Grinch hand was glued to a black mat, and then I glued this panel to the green card.

Please use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order (excluding Master Creator Bundles) at A Colorful Life Designs.  Be sure to check out all the fabulous new holiday stencils and all the gorgeous Card Bling.  Have a wonderful day!
 



 

No comments: