Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2024

Pink Vanilla Poinsettia


Good morning!  There is a fun new week-long linky party on the BYSHC blog and I'm playing along.  All you need to do is make a holiday or wintry card and enter it into the linky party.  I love making Christmas cards, so I cranked out several cards to share with you throughout this week.

I placed the Beautiful Poinsettia stencil from A Colorful Life Designs (use code HollyFan10 to save) over a pink card base and brushed some pale pink ink over the entire card.  After I removed the stencil, I placed this card in my MISTI tool and stamped the sentiment (Pinkfresh) with black ink.  For my finishing touch, I added some gorgeous Opaque Iridescent Vanilla Card Bling from A Colorful Life Designs (you can use code HollyFan10 to save 10%)  in the center of the poinsettia and all over the card.  I love the subtle impact of that soft stenciling in the background.






 

5 comments:

Nancy said...

What a lovely sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at {BYSHC}!!

Crystal O. Minkler said...

Wow, Holly! This is absolutely gorgeous! Love it! Thanks for joining us for the Falling for the Holidays 2024 {BYSHC} Linky Party!

Jacinda said...

So pretty! Love the softness of this card. Thanks for joining us at BYSHC.

Becca Yahrling said...

Wow, what an elegant card this is! I love that subtle stenciling, too.

Von Marie said...

This card is gorgeous!!! Thank you for joining us for the BYSHC Falling For The Holidays Linky Party ~Von Marie~