Pages

Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Deck the Halls Shaker Card


Good morning!  The October release at A Colorful Life Designs has some awesome stencils and gorgeous Christmas Card Bling, and I've paired them together for this fun shaker card.

I started by brushing some green ink over the Festoons stencil onto some pale green cardstock.  Then I taped some plastic packaging around the front of the card, leaving one end open so I could pour some Card Bling into the front "pocket."  I used the following colors of Card Bling:

Crystal Iris Cranberry
Hologram Gold
Crystal Metallic Chameleon
Crystal Metallic Dragon
Hologram Green

After I sealed the opening of my shaker card, I adhered this to a dark green card base.  Lastly, I die cut and added the sentiment (Concord & 9th) to the front of the shaker card.  It's such a fun card and perfectly festive with those red and gold and green colors!

Please feel free to use this code, HollyFan10, to save when you shop at A Colorful Life Designs.  This code can be used on everything except the Master Creator Bundles.  If you are anything like me, you need allllll the Card Bling, and there is a special bundle available at a special price until October 7.  You can also use the code, HollyFan10, to save an extra 10% off that Full Set Syndrome Special, but don't wait too long.  You only have until October 7 to grab these at that fantastic savings.  Have a fabulous day!




 

No comments: