Pages

Thursday, October 3, 2024

Hologram Red Berry Wreath


Good morning!  Have you started on your holiday cards yet?  I have quite a stash going, and I'm still making more.  I love it!  One card that is super quick and easy is this one that I created with the Layered Holly Berry Wreath stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.

I placed the stencil over some white cardstock and brushed some green ink over the leaves first.  Then I moved the stencil so that the berries were nestled into their spaces between the leaves, and then I brushed some red ink over those.  I stamped the sentiment (Concord & 9th) with black ink and then adhered this panel to a black card base.  Then I pulled out some Hologram Red Card Bling (GORGEOUS!!!!) and randomly glued some all around the wreath.  For a finishing touch, I added a little bow cut from gold glitter paper.  This card would be really fun to mass produce if you need to make a lot of cards quickly.

You still have a few days to take advantage of the Full Set Syndrome Special where you can get all 12 of the October Card Bling colors at 20% off.  If you use my code, HollyFan10, you can get an additional 10% off that price, and this code will also discount everything else in your cart (stencils, stamps, other Card Bling).   This special price on the Card Bling is only good until October 7, so go shopping right now!  Have fun!








 

No comments: