Pages

Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Woodsy Pine Christmas


Good morning!  Today I'm sharing a fun way to use the new Layered Mixed Wreath stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  I "deconstructed" this stencil and used all the elements separately instead of creating the intended wreath.  I started by masking off one of the pinecones and I stenciled that with brown ink randomly all over a kraft card base.  Then I masked off one of the leaf sprigs and stenciled that with a light green ink all over the card.  The holly leaf was masked off and stenciled with a dark pine green ink and then I masked off some of the little stars and dots.  Those were randomly stenciled with kraft ink.  It's a fun woodsy-themed background.  When I was happy with all the stenciling, I splattered the whole card with some white acrylic ink.  

While that was drying, I masked off the sentiment and stenciled that with brown ink onto some white cardstock.  After I trimmed that down, I added a dark brown layer behind the sentiment and glued it to my stenciled kraft card base.  Lastly, I added some Opalescent Sprout Card Bling for a fun shimmery accent.

This Layered Mixed Wreath stencil is on sale for only $4 until October 22, so hurry up and grab this at this great price.  You can also use this code, HollyFan10, to save an extra 10% of everything in your cart (excluding Master Creator Bundles).  You will love this fabulous stencil!  Have a wonderful day!





 

No comments: