Pages

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Grateful for Friends and Pumpkins


Hi friends!  Did you do any crafty stuff over the weekend?  Saturday was World Cardmaking Day, and I spent the day buying digis from Power Poppy, printing them out, and coloring.  I am just now sitting down to blog this card that I made and enter into Power Poppy's fun challenge.  You can see the details of the challenge here.

I used a brand new digi from Power Poppy called Pumpkins and Pears.  I printed it out with my laser printer and colored this with Copic markers.  Then I cut it down to card size and sponged some Gathered Twigs Distress Ink around the edges.  To further distress the edges, I used a distress tool to rough them up.  The sentiment is from Power Poppy's Nice Things to Say clear stamp set and I stamped it with Versafine Clair Nocturne ink.

There is still time to play along in this challenge (til Thursday at 8pm) so pull out your fall themed stamps and have fun.  See you soon with a glittery stenciled card!



No comments: