Pages

Friday, October 11, 2019

Glittery Snowflake Noel


Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!  It got COLD today!!!!  I feel like we went straight from summer right into winter.  It was almost 100 degrees yesterday and now the temperature is plummeting down into the 40's.  It won't last long though, as we will be back in the upper 80's by Sunday or Monday.  I better enjoy this while I can, right?

I created this card using some glitter paints and a new stencil from A Colorful Life Designs.  This beautiful new stencil is called Snowflake Net and I sprayed it with Pixie Spray and placed it on top of some white cardstock.  With a palette knife, I spread three different colors of glitter paint across the stencil.  I used Bleu, Vert Pastel, and Blue Ciel glitter paints available from Technique Junkies.  I love how they blend together so seamlessly.

After my stenciled piece dried, I added the Joyeux Noel sentiment (also from Technique Junkies).  There is no need to add anything else because, really, those glittery snowflakes take center stage.  I'm going to go make some hot chocolate and run my fingers over this glittery card. 

Be sure to use this code, HollyFan10, to save when you shop for stencils at A Colorful Life Designs.  There are a bunch of brand new holiday stencils with your name on them, including this Snowflake Net

The glitter paints, the Pixie Spray, and the Joyeux Noel stamp are all from Technique Junkies, so feel free to use this code, TJ10Holly, to save 10% off your order.  If you love glitter, you need these paints. 

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: