Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Cup o' Christmas Cheer


I'm heading into full-on Christmas card-making mode, and I'm sharing this fun card with y'all today.  I used two stencils from A Colorful Life Designs on this card.  The stencil pattern on the background is called Heartflakes, and the tiny diamond pattern on the cup is the Teeny Harlequin stencil.

I sprayed the Heartflakes stencil with Pixie spray and placed it over some white cardstock.  I then brushed some fun and bright dye inks over the stencil (Sweet Leaf, Just Green, Teal Cave from Altenew). 

For the cup, I brushed some of the green ink (Just Green) onto some white cardstock and then placed the Teeny Harlequin stencil over that.  I sponged some white pigment ink over the stencil to get that subtle diamond pattern.  Once the white ink was dry, I cut it out with a cup-shaped die and added the little sentiment and the dollop of whipped cream.  I don't drink coffee so in my mind, this is hot chocolate with some yummy whipped cream on top.

Head on over to A Colorful Life Designs and check out all the fabulous new stencils.  Use this code, HollyFan10, to save money when you check out.  Have fun making your Christmas cards!

No comments: