Pages

Saturday, October 5, 2019

Glittery Season's Greetings


It is still in the high 90's here in Texas and we are more than ready for the "cold" front that is supposed to hit on Monday.  Until then, I am staying cool by playing with my stencils from A Colorful Life Designs and making Christmas cards.  Did you see this month's release?  There are a ton of gorgeous new Christmas and winter themed stencils available now.  I used one of these new stencils called Christmas Flowers on my card today.

I started by pulling out some pink cardstock and I placed the Christmas Flowers stencil on top.  Then I opened my Rose Poudre glitter paint and spread it all over the stencil with a palette knife.  After it dried completely, I added the sentiment strip (Victorian Greetings from Technique Junkies).  That glitter is so gorgeous, I can't stop staring at it.  Moving this card around in the light really makes that glitter shine.

What colors would you use with this Christmas Flowers stencil?  As soon as I clean up a 6x6 inch spot on my table, I'm going to make some more cards.  :-)  Don't forget, use code HollyFan10 to save money on stencils at A Colorful Life Designs.  If you go shopping at Technique Junkies for the glitter paint and stamps, use code TJ10Holly.  Enjoy your weekend!



No comments: