Pages

Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Gel Press Deer



I have a fun Christmas card to share with you today.  I was playing with some acrylic inks and my gel press plate and I created this fun background.  There was a lot of white area on this piece which reminded me of snow and I just had to use the Reindeer Names background stamp from Technique Junkies on this.  Doesn't that look like reindeer standing around in the snow?  

The sentiment is called Season's Greetings and it goes beautifully with this Reindeer Names background.  I need another weekend of "gel pressing" and then I can whip out a bunch of Christmas cards with these two stamps from Technique Junkies.  Have you started on your holiday cards yet?  You can save 10% by using this code, TJ10Holly, when you shop at Technique Junkies.


No comments: