Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2021

Shimmery Golden Rays

This card is totally giving me summer vibes!  From the golden orange floral "sun" to the glittery yellow shimmery rays, this card just screams summer.  The funny thing is that I actually used a clear glitter paste with the Shimmering Rays stencil (A Colorful Life Designs), but somehow it shows up as yellow on this black cardstock.  Sometimes you just never know what you're gonna get when you play with glitter.

My mom gave me a huge stash of flowers and ribbons, and this is my attempt to use up some of those.  I combined three paper flowers and tied them together with some twine and a button.  I die cut the sentiment and layered it on top of the glittery rays.  

Head on over to the A Colorful Life Designs store and get some new stencils to play with.  Use this code, HollyFan10, to save 10% off your entire order.  Then pull out all your jars of paste - white, metallic, glitter - and have fun!  Summer will be here before you know it.  

Shimmering Rays stencil - https://acolorfullifedesigns.com/shimmering-rays-stencil/

 

No comments: