Pages

Friday, May 7, 2021

Beyond the Blue #15 - Copic coloring

 



Today's challenge over on the Beyond the Blue blog is to share your colored creations.  We are spotlighting Copic coloring with Sweet Sentiments stamps this week.  Sweet Sentiments is a new-to-me stamp company and they have the sweetest designs along with sequins, paper, Copic markers, and dies.  They have been teasing me all week with sneak peeks of their new release which will go live tomorrow, and I can't wait to see the new stamps!  Think MerMay!!  :-)

I colored both of my cards with Copic markers.  For the purple card, I used stamps from the With Great Love stamp set.  The pink card uses stamps from the Queen Bee stamp set.  Check out what the rest of the design team created over on the Beyond the Blue blog.  There is also a link to a video of how to color with Copic markers with Jammie, the owner of Sweet Sentiments.  


No comments: